- Knowledge of oil and gas industry engineering, procurement & construction project planning/scheduling activities.
- Proficiency in various MS Office, Microsoft Project and Primavera Project Planner (P6).
- Strong planning skills. Detail oriented, well organized, problem-solver, time management, great communications skills.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills to present progress reports and progress schedules to management.
- Able to work in a dynamic team environment and under tight time constraints.
Education and Experience:
- Completion of University.
- Experience in construction of O&G Plants, EPC and LSTK contract and International.
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant planning and scheduling experience in O&G industry
- Previous experience in Brownfields (desired but not essential)
- Engineering qualification (desired but not essential)