We are looking for Quality Assurance Auditor, Atyrau 5/2
- College degree or equivalent (preferably in Engineering) with a minimum of three (3) years of direct experience in Quality Management Systems administration and audit management.
- Participated in a minimum of five (5) audits for a total of at least thirty (30) days including documentation review, actual audit activities and audit reporting and finding administration during the past one (1) year
- Qualified as stated in ISO 19011, with a working knowledge of Quality system standards, and be able to exercise sound judgment in determining QMS implementation effectiveness against established quality and regulatory requirements
- Completed a quality auditor training course and passed / will undertake, the examination for certification (ideally IRCA registered or RAB, ASQ) as a part of the individual personal development activities for Kazakhstani nationals
Auditing experience within an Engineering, Procurement, Contract project environment and previous Construction experience
- Reporting – English & Russian verbal, written – to report writing standard.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both the English & Russian languages
- Evidence of decision-making skills in a challenging environment
- Demonstrate a good understanding of project quality concepts, principals and processes with experience of the successful execution of these processes on a large multi-office project.