Salary: 655 000 KZT per rotation
Education, Skills & Qualifications recommended:
- A university degree in one of the following disciplines in either: transportation, mechanical engineering, other related technical disciplines.
- 5 + years of management and supervisory experience in Transportation Management area.
- Knowledge of English language on upper Intermediate level.
- Be familiar with legislation of RoK and other legislative documents on safe transport operation and passengers transportations.
Good project planning and execution skills
- Computer knowledge, including work processing, spreadsheets, and databases
- Constantly maintain the highest-level confidentiality concerning company policies, rules, orders and any other official information.
- Constantly maintain the confidentiality of all fellow workers, personal and company related information.
- Comply with Company and Client’s Policy concerning residing and behavior in their territory.
- Comply with Company’s any other policies and rules
- Maintain safe personal & hygiene presentation standards.
- Ensure that appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn at designated places by all Fleet Department staff.
- Liaise directly with the client on all logistical matters and carry out all duties as required, ensuring that all relevant parties including the client, end user, customer, the Transportation Head of Department etc are kept fully informed.
- Liaise with TMF management to ensure preventive maintenance programs are carried out as per TMF/client schedule and plan and monitor post service/repair performance.
- Liaise with TMF management to ensure that any unscheduled repair work to vehicles and equipment have the minimum impact of the Logistics Department services.
- Keep TMF and Contract Managers informed of vehicle/equipment condition (including kilometres, hours, reliability etc) to actively support the fleet replacement plan.
- Liaise with Contracts Department with reference to the Fleet Replacement Program.
- Provide Technical Assistance in the Fleet Purchasing Process (specifications, recommendations).
- Prepare Fleet, Operations related Reports/Analysis upon request.
Liaise with Contracts Group Annual
Responsible for updating the Fleet vehicle and equipment asset list.
- Ensure that all drivers and operators are suitably qualified and have the correct licenses and certificates to drive/operate the vehicle/equipment they are allocated to.
- To eradicate misuse and abuse of vehicles and equipment by company drivers and operators.
Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current client/user trends.