- Develop new and/or update existing regulatory Acceptance Plans, procedures and presentations related to Third-Party crossings approvals and receipt of technical conditions for connection to the utilities scope.
- Arrange requests for crossings approval and receipt of technical conditions for connection to the existing Third Parties` utilities; upon receipt, upload to the document management database and ensure its subsequent implementation.
- Check the project documentation provided by the Third Party when requesting for crossings approval and receipt of technical conditions for connection to the existing Third Parties` utilities for compliance with the current RoK legislation regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate with project team to timely action requests sent by the Third-Party contractors for obtaining Permit to Work (PTW).
- Carry out site surveys related to the Third-party crossings to verify coordinates before and after crossing construction work.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of EPCM industry experience, preferably with Kazakhstani projects and including regulatory documentation and regulation surveillance functions;
- Knowledge of all relevant discipline RoK codes and standards on construction of oil and gas facilities;
- Confident user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), AutoCAD, ArcGIS, prior experience in working with GPS (Global Positioning System)
- Given the specific nature of the project, the candidate must demonstrate fluent proficiency (written & verbal) in Russian and English languages;
- Atyrau 5\2
- Only for KZ passport holders