- Provide leadership and work direction to engineers within the Instrumentation discipline
- Provide input to project engineers during early project development phases
- Provide input to and participate in project planning, scheduling and estimates.
- Specify and purchase instrumentation equipment such as instruments, cables, panels, enclosures and any other instrumentation related materials
- The Lead will review and quality check datasheets and other deliverables related to the migration of data into SmartPlant Instrumentation.
- Ensure that all packages comply with ASME and API and other applicable national and international standards (to be familiar with SNiP and GOST standards is preferable)
- Be conversant with the requirements of PUE.
- Ensure that materials used in fabrication and construction comply
- Prepare, issue and review Job Packs
- Provide technical support to site construction and start-up/commissioning groups.
- Provide technical solutions to problems at the construction site.
- Provide engineering input and engineering support to out-sourced engineering companies in their execution of projects
- Responsible for leading and deployment of engineering work processes, guidelines, policies and standards that will ensure the quality of the work product, its efficiency and the cost awareness during design and project execution.
- Responsible for providing technical input, reports, and discussion to site technical review bodies or committees.
- BS or MSc degree in Instrumentation from an accredited university
- 10+ years of applicable experience in a similar position
- English is required
- Knowledge of Russian is preferable.