- Execution of the RA process at Tengiz Facilities, working with construction contractors to ensure all permits and approvals are timely obtained and in compliance with RoK requirements.
- Assisting in preparation of applications packages for Permits to Construct as well as submission of applications and obtaining of Permits to Construct (Talon on Construction Commencement).
- Check availability of all permits/approvals before start of construction at the facilities assigned to RA Specialist.
- Monitoring the construction and modules installation process in compliance with the proper regulatory requirements
- Coordinate with Contractor, responsible for the equipment installation, with Local Industrial Safety Department and client Materials Reliability to arrange necessary equipment inspections.
- Manage the preparation of equipment passports, submission of passports to Local Industrial Safety Department and client Materials Reliability after final inspections for registration and obtainment a Permit to Operate.
- Coordinate Regulatory Affairs with Local and Territorial Regulatory Authorities during the construction works to reach maximum compliance of Project activities with RoK Regulatory requirements.
- Coordination of construction inspections by Regulatory Bodies, and response to issues raised by RoK Authorities.
- To participate and act as a representative of the department in meetings and discussions concerning the work with RoK Agencies according to the project.
- Work experience: 3-5 years
- Language skills: English (pre-intermediate), Kazakh, Russian
- Tengiz 28\28
- only for KZ passport holders