Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Support to maintain effective communications and relationships with governmental bodies, non-governmental institutions, regional authorities, oil-gas companies, mass media and other related parties.
- Help and assist line manager and the company management in organizing meetings and general engagement with officials through effective briefing and preparation and administration of any actions arising as required.
- Monitor and report economic and political developments pertinent to the industry.
- Inform on possible issues arising from potential legislation and regulation changes that could impact the Company activity.
- Assist and support both line manager and Corporate External Communication, Identity Management Units in the implementation of the Corporate External affairs strategy.
- Support line manager with any issues related to Foreign Investors Council.
Qualifications & Experience:
The job holder must have:
- University Degree.
- At least 3 years’ experience on a similar role in local or international company, petroleum industry is preferable.
- Knowledge of the structure, organization and performance of RoK Government and Presidential Administration.
Required Competencies and Qualification:
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relational skills;
- Knowledge of oil and gas business;
- Good knowledge of Russian language, proficiency in English language, Kazakh is preferable;
- Personal qualities of integrity and confidentiality.
- Office based, 5/2 scheduled work with business trips around KZ and abroad when required.