- A university Degree/Diploma in Chemical or relevant scientific disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in electronic equipment and control instrumentations utilisation, in Oil & Gas Industry, to have included:
- experience in implementation of chemical analyses of different mediums
- experience in monitoring report development and data analysis;
- knowledge of quality control methodologies in the area of analytical works;
- Knowledge of environmental operative applications.
- Knowledge of international codes and local regulations relevant to Environment;
- Computer literate in Microsoft software applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to work in team environments, communicate, understand and work within the dynamics of a multi-functional and multi-national environment;
- Good analytical skills;
- Computer literate in Microsoft programmes; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Microsoft Projects;
- Strong commitment to HSE;
- Ability to work as a team member as well as team leader with minimum supervision;
- Good mentoring and coaching skills;
- Good communication, interpersonal, diplomatic, supervisory, written, spoken and presentation skills, including good writing of effective reports;
- Ability to communicate well in Russian and English (verbal and written skills). Kazakh language skills would be a distinct advantage.
- Support HSSE Directorate in implementation of compliance monitoring at all POD sites.
- Assuming responsibility for quality assurance/control in all aspects of the implementation of environmental monitoring programmes.
- Maintain a database of monitoring results, trend analysis and identification of deviations.
- Air Quality Monitoring Stations:
- Ensuring that the AQMS provide accurate, reliable air monitoring / meteorological data for assessing the potential impact of company operations during normal, abnormal and emergency conditions.
- Ensuring that accurate air quality tracking data are available and timely reported to HSSE, POD, RoK authorities and others, as required.
- Maintain a database of air quality monitoring results, air emission data and waste disposal activity (where appropriate and related only to AQMS operations), thereby allowing easy retrieval, analysis and identification of deviations.
- Supporting the management of contracts for field work, laboratory analysis and reporting in line with company policies and standards.
- Providing technical and operational advice on environmental protection issues and support to POD divisions and contractors on an as-needed basis.
- Support the Reporting and Permitting Teams in the preparation of relevant documentation, information, gathering of data necessary to compile statutory reports and to obtain relevant permits and certificates from local and national authorities.
- Participation in internal and external environmental audits/ inspections and closing of non conformances.