- Work schedule Aksai 5/2
- Location-Aksai, WKO
- Experience minimum 2-3 years for Engineer and more for Senior
- Relevant university degree
- Good English (intermediate/upper-intermediate)
- Salary can be defined after technical evaluation,
- Preferably resident of WKO Aksai/Uralsk
The Job Position of Civil Engineer covers the following main functions:
- Execution of work on project.
- developments of studies perform activities in FEED/Detail Projects and to provide technical assistance to Client.
- Resolution of technical issues inside his discipline in adherence to project procedures and design requirements.
- Interface with other disciplines in order to agree and develop common design philosophies and documents.
In order to execute the assigned duties Civil Engineer is obliged to:
- On the basis of newest scientific – technical achievement, advanced local and foreign experience of project, construction and exploiting of facilities as well as using of automation equipment for project, develop separate, special sections (parts) of the project.
- Participate in working up of assignments, tasks for developing of project decisions.
- Participate in collecting of basic data for project, in solving of technical questions on assigned facilities, objects during all period of construction project, putting into operation of the object and opening up of designed capacity.
- Coordinate the decisions made with project, design decisions on other sections (parts) of the project.
- Provide compliance of the projects developed and technical documentation with standards, technical conditions and other normative documents on project, design and construction as well as with work request on them.
- Executes engineering technical support on construction of the projected objects, facilities, and consults on the questions within his competence.
- Participate in analyzing and summarizing of experience in working out of projects and in their implementation, realization in the construction on the basis of which is to prepare proposals on practicability of the general and principle decisions made.
- Participate in making of applications, preparation of conclusions and references for rationalization proposals, standard projects, specifications and the other normative documents, in the work of seminars and conferences.
- Execute technical activities including structural calculation in accordance with the assumed Codes and with company procedures.
- Development of the following activities: load definition, structural models, structural analysis and checks, technical documentation implementation. Be able to use structural calculation software