- Higher education (technical) in the relevant speciality and not less than 2 years of work experience in the lead specialist positions as per speciality or not less than 6 years of work experience in the specialist positions as per speciality.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001,14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Lead auditing of Management Systems.
- Petroleum industry materials and equipment, including the processes used for their design, fabrication, installation, and inspection.
- ISO 9000 family of standards for quality management systems.
- RoK Laws, Regulatory and Authority main principles and requirements for Labour Protection, Industrial Hazard & Safety, and Environmental Protection.
- Company specifications, technical procedures, policies, and standards.
- International Codes & Standards used in the petroleum industry (e.g. ASME, API, ASTM, NACE, ISO).
- Local Codes & Standards used in the petroleum industry (e.g. SNiP, GOST);
- Business management principles.
- Managing and leading internal and external audits.
- Good interpersonal skills with a flair for building internal and external networks at all organizational levels.
- Target orientated and self motivated - able to work under minimum supervision.
- Able to deliver presentations at a range of organizational levels.
- A systematic and organised approach to work.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form.
- Demonstrated computer literacy with particular emphasis on Microsoft Office Suite of programs.