- Execution of the RA process at Tengiz Infrastructure construction, working with construction contractors to ensure all permits and approvals are timely obtained and in compliance with RoK requirements.
- Preparation of applications packages for Permits to Construct as well as submission of applications and obtaining of Permits to Construct (Talon on Construction Commencement).
- Check availability of all permits/approvals before start of construction at the facilities assigned to RA Infrastructure Team Lead.
- Monitoring the construction process in compliance with the proper RoK regulatory requirements
- Coordinate Regulatory Affairs with Local and Territorial Regulatory Authorities during the construction works to reach maximum compliance of Project activities with RoK Regulatory requirements.
- Coordination of state inspections by Regulatory Authorities, and response to issues raised by RoK Authorities.
- To participate and act as a representative of the Regulatory Affairs department in meetings and discussions concerning the work with RoK Authorities.
- Provide assistance within the competence to eliminate violations identified by Regulatory Authorities;
- Maintaining tools for RA tracking and reporting process under this scope, including RA registers, matrices.
- Development of RA procedures, presentations, action plans relating to the regulatory support and work processes.
- Requires a minimum of 7 years of EPCM industry experience, preferably with Kazakhstani projects and including regulatory documentation and regulation surveillance functions.
- Knowledge of all relevant discipline RoK codes and standards on construction of oil and gas facilities.
- Full understanding of effective RoK regulatory requirements on construction permitting, fire safety, industrial safety, environmental protection and sanitary hygiene during construction
- To be able to communicate with strong verbal and written skills.
- Able to work as an interactive member of a multi-cultural team.
- Highly motivated individual who can work independently and participating within a high-performance team.
- Tengiz 28\28
- Only for KZ passport holders