Location / Rotation: Tengiz - 28/28
Experienced RA Metrology Verification Coordinator is required to organize timely verification of measuring devices (MD), advise on metrology issues to RA Metrology Verification Lead, monitor and track progress and status of Project metrology verification of MDs, identify gaps, and provide specialist advice in the field of metrology verification of MDs.
- Ensuring that all measuring devices across the Project are correctly identified and entered into the RoK Register of Measuring Devices prior to handover to TCO operations
- Identify gaps in metrology related information provided by suppliers and contractors
- Assist RA Metrology Lead in setting up and maintaining processes, procedures, tracking and reporting tools relevant to registration of measuring devices
- Development of strategies, plans, schedules, procedures as directed by RA Metrology Lead and provide advice and recommendations regarding metrology certification
- Plan, organize and implement processes for metrology certification and attestation
- Review of material requisitions and contracts scopes of work to ensure correct metrology requirements are placed upon suppliers and contractors
- Review and supervision of work undertaken by Certification Contractor to ensure proper implementation and timeliness of information and materials prepared by Certification Contractor.
- Review and expediting of certificates from Certification Contractor
- Coordination with Certification Contractor and Interfacing with Expediting, Buyers and Engineering to expedite required supplier documentation
- Provide support, advice and suggestions to RA Metrology Lead as requested to ensure smooth running of metrology certification process
- Assist in resolving issues related to Metrology certification scope, and interface with Procurement, Logistics, Expediting and Base Operations groups as directed by RA Metrology Lead
- Support certification team in general as required
- Participate in progress meeting with Contractors and Suppliers to expedite the timely completion of the Metrology Certification process
- Provide input to weekly and monthly reports
- Willing to travel to other countries and to Tengiz site as and when required for progress and organizational meetings
- Covers all Project scopes including Farnborough, Atyrau and Tengiz.