- Development of multidiscipline construction work packs from the design documentation developed by Engineering contractors/ in house Engineering team.
- Ensure completeness of the work-packs with respect to Company requirements.
- Interface with engineering disciplines to ensure completeness of information in the work pack.
- Interface with site construction & commissioning, Operations team to ensure all requirements are captured in the work packs.
- Interface with Project Engineers, Project services to understand the schedule priorities and organize preparation of work packs accordingly.
- Prepare Construction scopes of works, for tendering.
- Review & evaluate Contractor proposals for completeness of the offers.
- Coordinate with engineering disciplines to provide clarifications for Construction contractor queries.
- Evaluate variation proposals from Construction contractors.
- Organize & conduct constructability reviews.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of oil and gas industry contracting activities.
- Proficiency in various MS Office applications (Word, Excel) & Autocad.
- Strong planning skills. Detail oriented, well organized, problem-solver, time management, great communications skills.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills Able to work in a dynamic team environment and under tight time constraints.
Education and Experience:
- Completion of University.
- Experience in O&G projects, Local/ International.
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant construction experience in O&G industry
- Previous experience in Brownfields (desired but not essential)
- Engineering qualification (desired but not essential)