Location / Rotation: Tengiz 28/28
- Higher (Construction,Engineering,Technical) education.
- Experience in a similar position 5 years
- Good understanding of Systems Completion & Turnover Process - Turnover Milestones, Turnover Certificates
- Procedures - Main Plant, Site Infrastructure Turnover Procedures, Turnover Dossier Procedure, Punch List Procedure, MOC Procedure and etc;
- FGP Turnover Strategies for the Infrastructure and Main Plant Facilities
- FGP Construction Contracts Scope of Works
- Proficiency in MS Office 2007-2010 (excel, word, ppt, etc) for efficient job performance;
- Understanding of Construction & Commissioning quality requirements, As-Built drawings, Mechanical Completion
- Good knowledge of written and oral Business English;
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors
- Schedules Construction Walk Downs in liaison with the Project Construction, Turnover and Contractor based on Contractor's Walk Down Notice
- Organizes Final Construction Walkdowns in coordination with the Project Construction, Turnover Coordinators and Punch Coordinators based on Contractor MC Notifications and Project Construction schedules;
- Supports the Project Construction for Pre-Hydro and 90% walk downs when required.
- Ensures that scope relevant to engineering drawings and system boundaries are available along with other requirements before Walk Downs.
- Facilitates a pre-walk down meeting to ensure all participants are aligned with the scope and expected outcome of the walk down as detailed in the Punch List procedure.
- Facilitates a post walk down meeting following the completion of the walk down to categorise identified items and finalize the punch list as detailed in the Punch List procedure
- Interfaces with Punch Coordinator(s) to ensure punch items are input into MCPlus from 100% Construction walk downs. Assists Construction & Turnover teams as needed to ensure punch items being corrected and closed out in timely manner.
- Familiarity with POL system to be able to download as-built drawings and other Construction data
- General understanding of the MCPlus system and support the Turnover Team to ensure accurate Walkdown Punch Items List is available in the system