Location / Rotation: Tengiz 28/28
- Junior DSM/WSM must be very familiar with Microsoft operating system and suite of office software products (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point) and have the capability to learn how to use specialty software used in Drilling and Completions such as Peloton’s WellView drilling database.
- The candidate must possess excellent communication skills (English – Fluent, Russian Fluent, Kazakh – Fluent), team work and technical skills.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinates timely arrival of services, equipment, and personnel to ensure continuous operations and minimize non-productive time.
- Promotes Incident free operation thru use Tenets of operation, PTW, JSA, SWA, Hazard ID tools. Ensures that safeguards in place for high risk activities.
- Ensures that business partner operates and maintains Well Control equipment according to industry and company well control standards. Ensures that barier policy is followed during D&C operations.
- Develops Plan of Actions for upcoming operations. Conducts pre-job safety meeting to with business partners to effectively plan and execute all operations.
- Verifies dimensions of various business partner tools, prepares tubular tallies used for D&C activites.
- Performs various rig based calculations for different D&C activities such as well control, cementing, displacements, etc.
- Conducts verification and validation to ensure that business partners follow standard operating procedures for their tools and services.
- Is responsible for emergency procedures and carries out drills to practice and develop proficiency.
- Ensures all well operations and cost tracking information is properly prepared and recorded in Wellview System.