We are looking for FS HES Specialist, Tengiz 28/28
- Be present in field ~85% of the time.
- Ability to positively influence Contractor Behavior
- Work with a diverse cross functional team
- Attend daily contractor tool box meetings.
- Ensure contractor compliance with task specific PPE requirements
- Ensure Contractor compliance with MSDS expectations.
- Maintain Permanent Labour Safety Committee (PLSC) as well as all required RoK required certifications.
- Attend Safety Audits/Inspections on a weekly basis or on a more frequent basis as directed by HES Lead
- Follow-up with Contractor on closure of HES audit and inspection action items.
- Prepare weekly Safety Inspection Reports.
- Communicate with FGP HES Team Lead and Contractors regarding results of the weekly HES
- Audits/Inspections and assist Contractors with mitigation efforts.
- Review Contractor PTW and Risk assessments - Coach as necessary
- Identify and ensure contractor has implemented necessary mitigations to ensure safe execution of work.
- Familiarization with all equipment/tools/materials that Contractor mobilizes to the Project site.
- Regular Safeguard Verification inspections
- Taking part of Site Specific Emergency Response Plan, participating on Drills.
- Perform equipment, tools and vehicle safety related inspections.
- Perform equipment inspections to ensure contractor(s) are in compliance with quarterly color coding.
- Attend routine Project HES meetings or other meetings as necessary.
- Build strong positive relationships with Contractor representatives in order to influence HES actions.
- Be a Safety Leader at all times and encourage others to do the same
- Other duties as defined by HES Team Lead
- Proven experience with Contractor Management
- Experience with Energy Isolation and High/ Low voltage works
- Experience in Material Handling operations
- Experience in Facility Maintenance will be a plus
- PC competency, strong administrative acumen, well organized with strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to work night shift
- Will cover various areas to cover gaps or trouble shoot
- Self-starting behavior and ability to work with minimum supervision