Location/Rotation: Tengiz 28/28
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or Civil/Structural Engineering required.
- Mandatory requirement to hold current certification and recent work history equivalent to CSWIP, 3.1.2 - Welding Inspector with radiographic interpretation.
- Mandatory requirement to hold current BGAS/NACE certification (NACE International Certified Coating Inspector (CIP) and Certified Protective Coating Specialist (PCS)) CIP and PCS Level III Certification.
- Mandatory requirement to hold current PCN Level II or equivalent certification, for NDE Methods for Magnetic Particle and Dye Pen.
- Preferred candidates would hold current certification ICORR Level 2 Insulation & PFP.
- Preferred candidates would hold current certification and recent work history demonstrating RT interpretation.
- Experienced in welding inspection and fabrication of piping and vessels to international codes (ASME, AWS).
- Demonstrated background and knowledge of industry codes such as, NACE, SSPC and ASTM. Awareness regarding requirements of ISO 10005, EN3834-2 and others applicable to responsibilities.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of ASME, ANSI, NACE, AWS, and API codes.
- Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge and proven ability of all phases and types of critical coating applications and methods and recognized industry standards and critical coatings.
- Familiar with testing equipment including Positive Material Identification testing equipment required for the inspection of mechanical commodities including piping, pipe fittings, valves, etc.
- MUST have no less than 10 years of relevant experience in specific area + 5 years of managerial experience in Oil & Gas Construction Projects.
- Able to work as an interactive member of a multi-cultural team.
- Highly motivated and capable of working independently.
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally in English.