Location/Rotation: Tengiz 28/28
- Strong ability to read & understand pipeline and associated drawings, specifications, codes, and regulations.
- Strong experience in oil & gas pipeline design and construction, pre-commissioning and associated interfaces with internal and third-party organizations
Roles and Responsibilities:
Pipeline Project Engineer shall provide project engineering management of all Gathering pipeline scope involving pipeline cathodic protection systems, 3GI pipeline FO monitoring system, and power and fiber optic cable crossings including:
- Understand and manage the work scope, project specifications, project procedures, 3rd parties’ technical conditions, and risks identification and mitigation.
- Work closely with other Project and Construction Engineers to guide contractors in developing construction deliverables. Review and approve construction Contractors’ technical documents; such as procedures, method statements, drawings, etc. Ensure timely review; provide comments in Fluor’s Projects Online (POL) tool.
- Assist Contractor to develop solutions to allow construction to progress while still complying with engineering standards
- Review and approve E&I related redline drawings in time well before scheduled mechanical completion walk downs
- Regularly visits the work site to talk with the Construction contractor, understand tactical and strategic issues and implement solutions.
- Have discussions on Incident and Injury Free with the crews, complete site reviews of the contractor’s job site processes and safeguards to ensure they comply with TCO safe work practices.
- Support Contractors throughout execution by responding timely, anticipating and avoiding delays/rework, and maintaining positive working relationships.
- Strong commitment to supporting safe work practices and IIF initiatives. Experience with SOP's, PTW systems, JSAs, SIMOPS, contractor safety and safety work processes related to construction activities.