- Min 2-3 years of experience in similar positions;
- Experience only on TCO projects;
- Perfect verbal/writing/reading English;
- Diploma bachelor degree; technical degree is plus.
- Preparing Permit to Work,
- Attending daily toolbox talks,
- To assist performer PPHA ( Planning phase hazard analysis),
- Checking PPHA and JHA ( Job hazard analysis),
- Management Weekly walk around/ inspection,
- Monthly equipment inspection: ladders, safety harness, Fire extinguisher, first aid box,
- Participating to Incident Investigation,
- PTW Trainings for WRP, Supervisors, PIC( Person in charge),
- Reviews work permits, PPHA and JSA documents for completeness and accuracy,
- Ensures all work activities are included in the Field Integrated Activity Plan (FIAP) and work permits are recorded in the PTW Register,
- Ensures personnel assigned to PTW roles and responsibilities are trained and qualified as per requirements,
- Participates in the Daily PTW Coordination meeting where review, planning and approvals of work permits will take place,
- Understands the Custody Transfer Act (CTA) procedure and can assist work permits prepare and submit CTA request,
- Provides support to and actively participates in Behaviour Based Safety (BBS) and IIF Programs.
- Participates in Safety Meetings.