- Execution of the RA process at Tengiz Controls and Power System construction, working with construction contractors to ensure all permits and approvals are timely obtained and in compliance with RoK requirements.
- Preparation of applications packages for Permits to Construct as well as submission of applications and obtaining of Permits to Construct (Talon on Construction Commencement).
- Check availability of all permits/approvals before start of construction at the Power Supply facilities assigned to RA Controls and Power Team Lead.
- Monitoring the construction process in compliance with the proper RoK regulatory requirements on power supply and electrical safety.
- Coordinate Regulatory Affairs with Local and Territorial Regulatory Authorities during the construction works to reach maximum compliance of Project activities with RoK Regulatory requirements.
- Coordination of state inspections by Regulatory Authorities, and response to issues raised by RoK Authorities.
- To participate and act as a representative of the Regulatory Affairs department in meetings and discussions concerning the work with RoK Authorities.
- Requires a minimum of 7 years of EPCM industry experience, preferably with Kazakhstani projects and including regulatory documentation and regulation surveillance functions.
- Knowledge of all relevant discipline RoK codes and standards on the construction of oil and gas facilities.
- Full understanding of effective RoK regulatory requirements on construction permitting, electrical safety, power supply, fire safety, industrial safety, environmental protection and sanitary hygiene during construction and its start-up/acceptance into operation.
- To be able to communicate with strong verbal and written skills.
- Able to work as an interactive member of a multi-cultural team.
- Highly motivated individual who can work independently and participate within a high-performance team.
- Tengiz 28\28
- only for KZ passport holders