We are looking for IOCC Night Shift Coordinator, Tengiz 28/28 (TEMPORARY POSITION FOR 8-10 MONTHS)
Job Function and Responsibilities:
- Night Shift Coordinator will act as Facility Owner Designate (FOD) during night shift operations within the IOCC Building and Data Center.
- This position reports directly to the Construction Manager and liaises closely with all discipline Superintendents and HES representatives.
- Position requires broad experience in commercial/ industrial construction with bias toward Electrical and experience in HVAC systems.
- Function as FOD (Facility Owner Designate) and administer/ control issuance of approved work activities via Permit to Work for all night shift activities.
- Be passionate with safety by engaging the workforce and building relationships
- Interface closely with IOCC HES Night Shift Safety Representative making sure activities are being performed as per instructions and as detailed in the PTW package, PPHA.
- Engage with work force tool box talks and perform verifications that all risks have been identified and adequately mitigated.
- Perform Validate and Verify checks on crews to assess compliance of works being performed.
- Coordinate each evening at the beginning of shift with discipline superintendents on carry over work and new work activities and responsibilities.
- Provide nightly report on activities performed, special conditions and high light any constraint or concern.
- Perform Handover duty each morning with the Construction Manager.
- Be schedule driven and look for opportunities to enhance productivity and execution methodologies to produce more efficient and safe means of work achievement.
- Develop solid understanding of IOCC Systems Completions and drive work activities to level of completeness with sub system and system readiness in mind.