We are looking for 3GI Delivery Lead, Tengiz 28/28 (second stage of interview will be Face to Face in Atyrau)
- This position will interface with Operations, Maintenance, Systems Completion, Quality
Control, Information Management, Regulatory Affairs and other teams to verify the completion of Project and Operations Deliverables to provide assurance that the facility is ready for Operations Acceptance and Transition to Project. The duties include to define, align and implement the delivery validation work processes for deliverables needed to Safely Own and Operate the facility.
- The 3GI Lead will be responsible for completing all work related to the validation of Project Handover Deliverables for Operations Acceptance and Handover Packages in CMS.
- He/she will develop the delivery work processes for the verification of Handover deliverables to support a smooth Turnover to Operations.
- Interface and work with all responsible parties to ensure the Project deliverables are complete and received for sub-systems / systems at the point of Turnover to Operations.
- University Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma
- Level of English – Upper-intermediate
- 7 – 10 years proven work experience in Oil & Gas Environment – in the Project Environment / Lifecycle, especially Major Capital Projects (MCP).
- In-depth knowledge of relevant specifications, codes and appropriate safety criteria, Oil& Gas Facilities Maintenance practices and procedures.
- Practical experience working with contractors in activities associated with oil & gas equipment.
- Previous experience in commissioning and / or start-up areas is desirable.
- Proven experience in the management and use of relationship databases and work flows.
- Experience with Facility Acceptance requirements - in line with RoK regulations.
- Technical evaluation of Regulatory compliance issues as related to the Operations Readiness to Start-up.