We are looking for Tengiz Services Lead, Tengiz 28/28 (for KZ passport holders only!)
- The Tengiz Services Lead is responsible for the delivery of Facilities Services to support the Project in Tengiz.
- Key responsibilities include managing Project Facilities Services requirements across multiple field locations including catering, accommodations, offices and field facilities support.
- In addition to managing day to day tactical execution in a safe and efficient manner, the role also is responsible for the associated Catering, Accommodation and field support strategies, establishing service related policies, procedures, systems, processes and tools and ensuring a fit for purpose Facilities Services organization is in place.
- Managing interfaces with key internal and external stakeholders in the project and BU is a critical part of this role.
- At project peak in 2019, the position is responsible to manage 10,500 managed beds, 27,000 mid-day meals in 23 canteens, and 2,100 desks.
- The position supervises and mentors the Project's Services team.