Responsible for selecting and negotiating with approved suppliers and placing purchase orders in response to product requirements.
- Monitor Vendor Performance to Identify and Investigate Poor Performance
- Issue of RFQ Tender Documents to Suppliers
- Preparation of Commercial Bid Evaluations
- Assume the Role of Focal Point for all Bid Clarifications
- Negotiation of all Commercial issues with Successful Suppliers
- Collation of Commercial and Technical Evaluations and Preparation of Joint Recommendations
- Clearance of any Blocked Invoices
- Timely Close Out of Purchase Orders
- Maintain an Auditable file of all relevant Purchasing Documents for each Purchase Order
- Undergraduate degree in business administration, commerce, quantity surveying, or similar discipline
- Knowledge of various types of procurement processes and terminologies.
- Previous experience in Procurement