A person with higher education in an IT discipline and 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience
- High level of fluency in English required (verbal and written) required.
- Advanced computer skills. MS Word, MS Excell, MS. Powerpoint, MS Outlook required.
- Advanced database management skills required.
- Experience with Integrity Database Management Systems such as PCMS UltraPIPE, Metgrity, MaxiTrak, Credo, Meridium, Capstone or similar is desirable.
- Experience maintenance management database systems such as SAP, MAXIMO, JDE E1 is a plus.
- Programing skills a plus
- Maintain Integrity Database Management System (IDMS) database performance by troubleshooting problems.
- Interacts with IT and IDMS Software developer on a regular basis.
- Accomplishes platform upgrades and improvements.
- Issues instructions and consultations on department procedures on IDMS use.
- Performs analysis for metrics and periodic reporting.
- Extracts technical data and create reports from Integrity Database Management Systems and the Computerized Maintenance Management System to support RBI programs and reliability programs.
- Secures database by developing policies, procedures, and controls.
- Support engineers with performing RBI Systemizing, Circuitizing, Criticality Assessments and Develops Fixed Equipment inspection plans for all new installations and projects.