- Primary interface point to steward the execution and status of facility
systems from mechanical completion (construction) through Precomm/Commissionoing andacceptance by Operations
- Responsible for defining, itemizing and delivering the entire work scope into system packages to enable commissioning and start-up work to take place
- Schedule Walkdown activities and Coordinate with other departments and staff.
- Ensure the punch lists generated during walkdowns are loaded and tracked by the punch list coordinator
- Review Dossiers for Completion and package is ready for signing of the relevant Completion Certificates
- Generate Daily status reports indicating the Completion of Dossiers
- Daily interface across multiple functional teams and contractors to understand progress of work
- Will be responsible to resolving minor issues or problems that are preventing the progress of system to be completed or transitioned from one project phase to the next
- Interface daily with local RA and Technical Supervision resources to understand progress of regulatory requirements for assigned Subsystems
- Provide assistance to systems completion database administrator including development of
final turnover/handover dossiers.
- Minimum 2+ years of oil and gas experience
- Capability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Experience within the Oil and Gas industry
- Basic computer skills including developing and managing data spreadsheets
- Good communication skills
- Clear understanding of the certification process from construction, mechanical completion, pre-comm, commissioning, to start-up
- Database management software: Zenator, MC Plus WinPCS and similar software.
- Must have Electrical or Instrumentation in Construction / Commissioning activities
- Tengiz 28\28
- Only for KZ passport holders