Wood (trading locally as PSNK) is currently looking for a Cost Engineer to join our team in Atyrau.
- To establish appropriate budgets and maintain systems and routines for data monitoring and analysis to produce accurate and timely costs status reports and forecasts.
- Maintain cost control systems and interfaces for the appropriate project software applications – Oracle
- Liaise with the appropriate management, business service, engineering and construction focal points to ensure accurate and timely cost allocation, phasing and forecasting
- Produce internal and client reporting deliverables in accordance with project calendar and requirements; key deliverable is weekly billed cost allocation and cost reports
- Report cost statistics as required
- Setting up new projects in all main business systems
- 3-5 years within cost role / function
- Commitment to corporate core values
- Advanced methodical approach
- Proactive approach
- Accepts responsibility
- Good communications essential - Be a team player with proven oral and written communication skills who can effectively inter-relate with team members and clients
- Knowledge of Oracle preferred but not essential as full training will be provided
- Strong Computer skills, MS Office and particular MS Excel