- Responsible for arranging and conducting safety & compliance and industrial safety training courses, record keeping according to Safety and Compliance process.
- Responsible for preparation of training materials and logistics such as SCBA, Fire Extinguisher, Safety Harness, First Aid training kits and etc.
- Agrees upon and updates the training materials with SME in compliance with quality assurance process.
Special responsibilities include:
- Ensuring alignment of Safety courses objectives with TCO and RoK regulations requirements.
- Arranging and conducting Safety training.
- Conducting ad hoc training courses as requested by customer and agreed with the supervisor.
- Conducting training course assessment, suggesting ways of training process improvement
- Coordinating and arranging regulatory compliance types of training and certification.
- Participating in the existing training materials review.
Location / Rotation: Atyrau, 28/28