- Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering or equivalent Diploma and/or multiple years of direct experiences.
- Minimum 7+ year experience in a Design Engineering Office and Construction of Water, Oil & Gas piping and pipeline systems. Experience with Field GIS mapping, Plot Plan layout, Equipment Siting, Isometrics generation and MTO/BOM preparation is preferable.
- Smart Plant 3D, PDS, CAESAR experience is preferable.
- Oil & Gas industry experience is mandatory.
- Extreme cold climate design experience is preferable.
- Will require site visits to Tengiz field.
- Position is based in Engineering Contractor’s office in Atyrau, KZ (5x2).
- Preference will be given to candidates who want to choose a career path in becoming a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in these disciplines.