Location: Tengiz 28/28
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or Civil/Structural Engineering required.
- Mandatory requirement to hold current certification and recent work history as CSWIP, 3.1 - Certified Welding Inspector
- Mandatory requirement to hold current ASNT level 2 or equivalent certification, for NDE Methods for PT, MT, RT, UT
- Preferred candidates would hold current certification and recent work history demonstrating RT interpretation
- Experienced in welding inspection and fabrication of piping and vessels to international codes (ASME, AWS).
- Demonstrate working knowledge of ASME, ANSI, NACE, AWS, and API codes.
- Familiar with testing equipment including Positive Material Identification testing equipment required for the inspection of mechanical commodities including piping, pipe fittings, valves, etc.
- MUST have no less than 10 years of relevant experience in specific area + 5 years of managerial experience in Oil & Gas Construction Projects.
- Quality Auditing Training (preferred).
- Able to work as an interactive member of a multi-cultural team.
- Highly motivated and capable of working independently.
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally in English.