Location: Tengiz 28/28
- 3GI Construction Superintendent is responsible for the oversight of the activities regarding Contractors installing electrical substations
- Has ability to immediately recognize typical oilfield material types and differences and develop a working knowledge of the project specifications, as well as the referenced industry standards, and must be able to read and thoroughly understand electrical drawings, isometrics and shop drawings.
- Must be knowledgeable in oil and gas production electrical substations and HV Cable installation AB and UG
- Higher National Certificate or equivalent trade certification is required. Full understanding of construction codes in line with the subject discipline is required.
- Experience working on Offshore/Onshore existing facilities (Brownfield) is high desirable
- ASME, API, ISO, AWS, NDE Certifications will all be considered.
- Good computer skills and fluent in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word are required.
- Fluent in the English language both spoken and written.