- Co-ordinate E&I quality/inspection requirements from project start-up through to handover of certification dossiers;
- Support the timely approval of Inspection and Test Plans;
- Oversee quality requirements at selected/approved E&I contractors;
- Inspection of incoming materials and review of material certification dossiers prior to installation;
- Review and approval of quality certification including MRB ongoing reviews;
- Report any inspection deficiencies to the Quality Coordinator;
- Report ITP status to contract management teams at regular progress updates;
- Assist with auditing of E&I fabrication activities;
- Ensure that all relevant industry Codes, Standards and Regulations are met and that project standards, specifications are adhered to;
- Perform conformance reviews and advise Construction/Contractor of corrective actions and/or assist them in the resolution & closing of any NCRs.
Final Inspection, walk downs, punch listing and issue of IRN for systems, sub-systems and assemblies;
- Bachelors/university degree in engineering, (or local equivalent) in quality or relevant discipline
- Oil and Gas / Petrochemical industry international experience in EPC. Detailed experience in site quality.
- Inspectors shall have a minimum eight (8) years of inspection experience in manufacturing plants, including minimum five (5) years of independent inspection experience in the specific commodity and processes to be inspected.
- Inspectors shall be fully conversant with applicable industry standards, specifications, and fabrication methods and shall perform a variety of inspection functions with minimal supervision as required to verify compliance with requirements.
- Shall have knowledge of ISO 9001: quality management systems requirements and implementation.
- Inspectors shall demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of the National Electric Code, IEC or equivalent standards.
- Inspectors shall be familiar with the international Industry Codes and Standards related to Intrinsically Safe Systems and Electrical Systems for Instrumentation such as; ISA RP12.6, ISA RP12.2.02, ISA TR12., ANSI MC96.1, IEEE 518, IEEE 1100, IEC 60529, NEMA ICS 6, NEMA 250, NEMA VE 1, NEMA VE 2, NFPA 70/NEC and UL 94.
- As a minimum, inspectors shall be able to inspect complete loop checking, wiring continuity, colour coding and start up.
Location and work schedule: Aktau 5/2