Construction Walkdown Management:
- Schedules Construction Walk Downs in liaison with the Project Construction, Turnover and Contractor based on Contractor's Walk Down Notice
- Organizes Final Construction Walkdowns in coordination with the Project Construction, Turnover Coordinators and Punch Coordinators based on Contractor MC Notifications and Project Construction schedules;
- Supports the Project Construction for Pre-Hydro and 90% walk downs when required.
- Ensures that scope relevant to engineering drawings and system boundaries are available along with other requirements before Walk Downs.
- Facilitates a pre-walk down meeting to ensure all participants are aligned with the scope and expected outcome of the walk down as detailed in the Punch List procedure.
- Facilitates a post walk down meeting following the completion of the walk down to categorise identified items and finalize the punch list as detailed in the Punch List procedure
- Electrical back ground or familiar with Electrical systems