- Higher professional (technical or engineering-economical) education
- At least 3 years of experience in IT services, working in complex IT environment on engineer or senior engineer roles
- ITIL-processes knowledge: Able to articulate the vision for the IT processes used in work: Change Management, Incident Management, Request Fulfillment, Asset & Configuration Management;
- EUC equipment: Able to install and maintain equipment, provide diagnosis of hardware problems;
- Network and Infrastructure: Able to identify and provide initial diagnosis of network connection issues by using troubleshooting utilities. Has knowledge of server environment, e.g. virtualization, backup systems, etc.
- Microsoft products and technologies: Has knowledge of software products e.g. Operating system, Office suites, Server family, tools: MS Active Directory and Exchange tasks management;
- Third-party software: Knowledge of installation and troubleshooting of office environment applications; Behavioral
Initiative and Creativity - Plan work and carry out tasks without detailed instructions; make constructive suggestions; prepare for problems or opportunities in advance; undertake additional responsibilities; respond to situations as they arise with minimal supervision; create novel solutions to problems; evaluate new technology as potential solutions to existing problems. Able to challenge conventional practices; adapt established methods for new uses; pursue ongoing system improvement;
- Problem Solving - Anticipate problems; weigh alternatives against objectives and arrive at reasonable decisions; adapt well to changing priorities, put deadlines and directions; work to eliminate all processes which do not add value; recognize and accurately evaluate the signs of a problem; analyze current procedures for possible improvements;
- Communication - Write and speak effectively, using conventions proper to the situation; exercise a professional approach with others using all appropriate tools of communication; use consideration and tact when offering opinions.
- Cooperation/Teamwork - Help to set a tone of cooperation within the work group and across groups; coordinate own work with others; seek opinions; value working relationships; when appropriate facilitate discussion before decision-making process is complete.
- Customer Service - Listen and respond effectively to customer questions; resolve customer problems to the customer’s satisfaction; respect all internal and external customers; use a team approach when dealing with customers; follow up to evaluate customer satisfaction; measure customer satisfaction effectively; commit to exceeding customer expectations.
- Provide IT On-Site Support services aligned with business processes and the IT Service Delivery strategy taking into account costs, opportunity and sustainability.
- Provide IT services with focus on customer support and a strong steer on performance of service delivery and customer satisfaction for the various service audiences, e.g. VIPs, management, professionals, administrative and technical user bases.
- Support optimization of IT processes and IT resourcing within area of responsibilities for long term of IT in support of Kashagan Petroleum Operations adopting where practical world-wide best practices and international standards.
- Maintain business satisfaction and confidence in IT through effective and efficient delivery and support of agreed IT services. Minimize the impact of the service outages in day-to-day business activities. Enhance business perception of IT through use of professional approach in quickly resolving and communicating incidents and requests
- Continual improvement of services and justification for improvement investments through analysis of operational results and data. Ensure IT policy goals and objectives are met through IT processes and standardized methods and procedures are used for efficient and prompt response, analysis, documentation, reporting.
- Review, analyze, prioritize and make recommendations to Line manager (and/or to Functional reporting manager where applicable) on improvement opportunities in IT Service Delivery, ensure applicable quality management methods are used in delivery of IT services.
- Establish, enforce and maintain work processes to promote consistency with various IT policies and procedures, OLA and SLA agreements.
- Develop and provide various departmental reports on services provided by team.
- Assist in planning, organization and control the operation of team.
- Organize own activities in an effective and efficient way proposing process improvements, development of necessary procedures and templates, and initiating communication with users.
- Organize efficient planning of activities in order to deliver services in line with agreed KPIs and SLAs.
- Provide assistance to Line manager (and/or to Functional reporting manager where applicable) in maintaining the policies and procedure up to date in respect of the evolution of the business needs.