We are looking for Materials Security Planning Lead, Tengiz 28/28
- Implement the Security Risk Materials Theft Mitigation Procedure and Fuel Theft Mitigation Procedure (that incorporate elements of the approved SRA Project Materials Security focus items).
- Develop and implement individual plans for protection of fuel and security risk materials in coordination with key stakeholders.
- Ensure FGP is fully integrated into the SRA Project’s security risk materials and security risk work planning and implementation.
- Align the Materials Security Planning function with FGP, IT’s MVS Project and SCM’s FMS initiative to implement checks in controls (check the checkers) of fuel and copper cable distribution and consumption / installation. Recommend how to align with IT and SCM to leverage existing technology and project initiatives to proactively check for potential illicit activities.
- Assist in the development of the Risk Materials Storage Strategy and ensure it is aligned with SCM’s Warehouse Expansion Strategy.
- Assist in the implementation of approved focus decisions for the following SRA Sub-Projects:
- Materials Security - Objective: Identify/Protect Security Risk Materials
- Security Systems Optimization – Objective: Identify/Control Security Risk Work