We are looking for Physical Security Specialist, Tengiz 28/28
Ensuring technical and physical security of facilities:
- Examine project documentation for planned FGP construction and facility refurbishment, evaluate risks to physical security present at work sites
- Propose reasonable and economically efficient alternatives applicable to identified vulnerabilities; provide recommendations on ensuring technical and physical security during construction and subsequent operation. Apply practices from previous capital projects with respect to ensuring systemized security.
- Plan and conduct scheduled technical and physical security assessments at construction sites, lay-down/storage areas, facilities at any stage of construction;
- Produce recommendations from assessment results on eliminating vulnerabilities and follow up on their implementation.
- Prepare physical assessment reports of Company facilities.
Interaction on matters of ensuring technical security:
- Explore for opportunities to deploy physical security systems and other deterrent solutions at current or under-construction FGP facilities
- Facilitate interaction between the Project construction security systems and Security systems engineering group to prepare the construction elements for the Project Phase 4.
- Assist owners of under-construction facilities and other Security groups in preparing site security system documentation;
- In conjunction with Security staff, evaluate reduction of guard force by deploying technical security systems.