We are looking for LG-0416A and LG-0417B ELC Specialist, CATRO 28\28
Must have the skills to:
- Demonstrate resilience, teamwork and effective communication in the working environment.
- Implement the ELC system, including the programs, processes and procedures to meet Project ELC objectives during the commissioning and operations phases of the CaTRo facility.
- Manage the ELC interface with contractors effectively.
- Work closely with the contractors and sub-contractors to deliver project ELC requirements and objectives in a manner that is collaborative, open and recognizes the key project drivers.
- Identify technical ELC improvement opportunities, including but not limited to quality assurance of deliverables and implementing cost benefit improvements for the discipline.
- Provide ELC interpretations, guidance and advice to the Onshore Delivery team / contractors as required.
- Participate in the review of ELC scope and technical content of tender documents received for proposals.
- Develop / conduct ELC presentations, technical communications and training.
- Develop and implement CaTRo-specific ELC plans, procedures and instructions.
- Review Commissioning and Operations Contractors ELC management plans, procedures, methods statements, risk assessments and JHA’s.
- Monitor compliance of Contractor’s Management Plans and activities against Project specific Management Plans and RoK standards / requirements.
- Interface with external auditors, such as RoK auditors and inspectors as required.
- Ensure HES/ELC pre-mobilization requirements are fulfilled prior to contractor’s mobilization.
- Undertake ELC audits of commissioning and operations phase contractors, tracking corrective actions through to implementation.