- Holding Technical Degree (Preferably Process/Chemical Engineering).
The job holder must have proven:
- Good understanding of the Technical and Safety issues of exploration and production activities.
- Good understanding of the safety regulatory frameworks of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Proven ability for innovative thinking and application to problem solving.
- Proven ability to work in a Team, self-motivator with good personal, written and presentational skills with MS software.
The job holder is responsible for supporting and ensuring the management of Technical Safety activities under the supervision of the Head of Technical Safety Engineering and in particular:
- Coordinate the progress and quality in technical safety documentations;
- Responsible for timely and quality in execution / organising & management of HAZIDs, HAZOPs and corresponding reports;
- Responsible and coordinate the management of company Technical Safety action management system;
- Ensuring preparation / review of relevant documentation and support for safety equipment HAZOP and HAZIDs closeout sheets;
- Responsible for scribing at technical risk assessments, HAZOPs, HAZIDs and other safety reviews chaired by Head of Technical Support, other internal or external chairpersons;
- Supporting the engineering team in the preparation, development, and approval of Design Safety Engineering Documentation such as Hazardous Area Layouts, Fire and Gas Detection Layouts, Area Protection Layouts;
- Support and advise on the Maintenance of existing and the Development of Safety Critical Elements and Performance Standards;
- Maintain and manage the repository of relevant RoK legislations, Codes, Standards and Procedures relevant to Technical Safety Engineering;
- Responsible for ensuring safety systems compliance with all relevant RoK Legislation, Codes, Standards and Procedures.