Location: Tengiz 28/28
- Extensive track record of supervising construction activities within Oil & Gas or Petrochemical sector.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English language.
- Substantial experience of supervising construction staff to achieve effective construction execution.
- A degree in a relevant technical discipline is highly desirable, but not essential if the candidate can demonstrate the right level of technical and commercial experience.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to supervise multi-discipline teams.
- Read, understand and communicate project’s codes and standards, drawings, specifications and contract documents.
- Highly motivated individual who is capable of working independently and participating with high performance team.
- Working knowledge of computer programs including Word, Excel and Power Point.
Minimum years experience 10 years
- English (discipline related written & spoken), Russian (fluent),
- Kazakh language skills would be advantage.