Location: Tengiz 28/28
- Position is field based and required to be at the work front a minimum of 75% of the time.
- Be a field leader responsible for engaging crew members on safe execution of work, per Company Health, Environment and Safety requirements (e.g., Safety Instructions – SIs; Project Policies) in effort to prevent serious incidents and fatalities on the Future Growth Project (FGP) and steward the creation of an Injury and Incident Free culture.
- Lead effective engagements with crews to coach and mentor on Managing Safe Work Standards related to high risk work activities. Document the work activities in the field and crew’s conformance to HES requirements. Analyze the engagement observation data and progress on key incident prevention focus areas and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Partner with the local Construction Management (Company and Contractor), Work Responsible Person(s), Persons in Charge, Contract Owners, and the HES function to close identified gaps.
Network with other MSW Coaches to further the learning and sharing on progress.
Job Requirements :
- Effective Communication
- Previous training and presenting skills.
- Effective at building relationships and liaising with key stakeholders.
- Electrical – advance Medium and High voltage electrician experience / Commissioning and Construction Electrical facilities.