- Define and coordinate all RoK permits and notifications required for execution of the project
- Analyzing and tracking changes in existing RoK laws and regulations
- Consulting other internal departments and contracting organizations on compliance with RoK regulatory requirements;
- Report to Logistics Managers on any potential delays or non- compliance associated with logistics/operation permitting process
- Participating in meetings of the department, company and contracting organizations. Facilitate teamwork by setting an example (behavior, communication)
- Write and speak in clear and persuasive manner, using corresponding arguments, style and language
- Effectively communicate with a multinational workforce and promote a productive culture
- Have the skills of active listening
- Facilitate and lead safety/toolbox meetings
- Provide input to Onshore RA reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual)
- A Degree in Engineering, Physical Science, or post graduate qualification is required.
- At least 10 years of experience in related industry.
- Russian and English proficiency. Kazakh desired
- Superior computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.