We are looking for Technical Analyst, Tengiz 28/28 (only KZ Passport holders)
Education: A higher technical qualification is required.
- Knowledgeable user of Excel and other MS Office software.
- Skilled in the application and use of database-type software applications.
Language proficiency: English Level 3 is the minimum requirement.
Work schedule: Rotational 28/28 days.
- Perform expert application and use of database and/or spreadsheet software applications and use these to gather, enter, merge, analyze and visually “render” data on equipment.
- Perform preliminary review on equipment data gathered and entered, for exceptions and patterns.
- Provide Data Base software user support to reliability engineers.
- Optimize processes which bring data from the field to the database, including transfer/transpose survey “field sheet” summary data into another form.
- Compose final Thermography/other Anomaly Fault Reports after images have been analyzed. Use the FLIR Report software to assemble the final report based on findings and assist the inspector to review and include comments into the summary.
- Prepare Load Forecast every quarter and issue for publication on the RE web site.
- Support Instrument and Electrical engineers to gather, sort and analyze different types of information (statistics, technical details, etc.)
- Support I&E and Machinery engineers to load and to use Capstone/ other Integrity Data Management System (IDMS) with design, test, equipment condition, scheduling information.
- INDX, PI, data gathering and analysis – I&E and Machinery