We are looking for Lead Translator/Interpreter, Prorva 28/28 (KZ Passport holders only)
- Working in a multi-cultural workplace/project with multi-disciplined teams
- Occupational Safety regulations and practices Basics of Labor Code Training less qualified Interpreters
- Manage a team of Interpreters, rotational schedules/shift of 28/28 and some night shifts
- Good knowledge of technical and business English/Russian Kazakh language skills are desirable.
- 5-7 years of experience in Translation/Interpretation
- Good PC knowledge - Proven ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint. Engage personnel at all levels across functional disciplines
- Work independently without any external support
- Use feedback for improvement of own performance
- Have the skills of active listening Education Associate degree or equivalent in education Higher education in relevant field
- Must take technical translation testing PC knowledge and skills English language educational background.
- Superior PC knowledge Proven ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and Powerpoint.