We are looking for GS Systems Completions HES Specialist, Tengiz 28/28
- Performs daily HES inspections
- Directly involved in SIMOPS discussions
- Participates / leads Safety Walks and PSSR’s
- Field Based Position - In field ~85% of the time.
- Oversight of SC LUN’s
- Ensures site compliance with EOC requirements
- Oversight of ORT policies and procedures including reports and training
- Conducts Gap assessments on contract workforce
- Performs WRP assessments
- Monitors/tracks electrical competency and examinations
- Verify/monitor the use of Start Work Checks
- Attend and actively participate in daily contractor tool box meetings.
- Maintain Permanent Labor Safety Committee (PLSC) as well as all required RoK required certifications.
- Schedule and lead Safety Audits/Inspections
- Responsible for the closure of HES audit and inspection action items.
- Prepare & complete weekly Safety Inspection Reports.
- Communicate the results of the weekly HES Audits/Inspections and assist Contractors with mitigation efforts.
- Directly engaged with the FGP Contractors concerning compliance with FGP and RoK expectations.
- Interfaces between the FGP SC Contractors and Field Base Operations personnel to ensure compliance with
- Commissioning and Startup HES process requirements.