- Higher Professional Technical Education ( Technical/ Industrial HND (Higher National Diploma) as a minimum )
- At least 6 - 8 years of installation, and construction supervision experience in complex Onshore/Offshore oil and gas projects;
- Experience on large integrated projects involving shop drawings, and discipline completion package preparationand verification is essential;
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to utilize current software and demonstrated knowledge and experience inrelevant design standards and codes;
The job holder must have proven:
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and manage contractor’s activities from a position of influence and to deliverquality results efficiently under tight budget and schedule constraints to meet project objectives;
- Demonstrated ability to work productively within multi-discipline, culturally diverse team environment, withcompany, contractors, partners, and government agencies.
- Full understanding of importance in planning and executing projects
- Good written and verbal communication skills to monitor and supervise Contractor’s engineering activities andinterface with Company’s engineering teams and other Company groups; Ability to write technical / commercialreports and letters;
- Working knowledge of all relevant discipline codes and standards, Contractors selection, interface and Documentation management
- Proactive approach to decision process;
- Good technical, interpersonal and team-working skills;
- Good Problem solving
- Strong proactive team player
- Competent with basic computer programs (MS Office as a minimum)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Supervising Contractor construction works and ensure Contractor execution is performed in compliance with Company project specification, safety and quality standards and Contractor plan meet Project Schedule
- Review contractor developed key discipline documents, including construction design, shop drawings and completion packages to ensure compliance with Company design and pertinent codes and specifications
- Review and lead Contractor construction methods, providing instruction and advise on the specific area of discipline to improve productivity and quality of the execution n works
- Provide technical and operative information in order to support the PTW process; collaborate with Issuing Authority and Person Responsible Area in PTW theme
- Monitor work progress and schedule of contractor’s activities to ensure that pertinent project schedule milestones are achieved. Ensure accurate and timely forecasting of activities.
- Liaising with Supervisors, Foreman, Quality Control and Specialist of other disciplines to ensure the optimum interface of the various operational activities.
- Coordinate closely with other functional groups of the team to provide construction support for construction activities, and to ensure timely feedback to continuously improve efficiency and performance for all phases of the work
- Ensure that all relevant final project documentation in the specific discipline area is handed over to Company in a timely and orderly fashion meeting contractual requirements.
- Acting as focal point for material and equipment supplies control
- Responsible for the certification of the work progress
- Meet safety, environmental, and ethical standards in all phases of project execution.
- Supervise the pre-commissioning activities and collaborate with commissioning team providing the necessary technical expertise, participating to the walk down and the definition of the Punch Lists;
- Facilitate the hand over process to Operation actively expediting the punch list closure by Contractor.