- Must have an Engineering degree related to use within the oil & gas industry
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- Proven experience in maintenance planning systems, preferably within SAP Blueprint.
- Experience in use of current planning and scheduling methods and tools, eg Primavera
- Experience of managing scope change pressures
- Working knowledge of Asset Maintenance & Integrity standards and practices, eg as Operations Maintenance professional with EP and/or Refinery/LNG plant experience.
- Working knowledge of Project Engineering planning & execution methods
- Knowledge of engineering specifications, equipment functions/operating modes and rules of company’s equipment operation.
- Preferably have knowledge of standards i.e. API, NACE, ASME etc and working in H2S hazardous areas
- Exposure to compilation procedure of equipment passports, punch lists, specifications and other technical documentation.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, including the ability to make presentations and write effective reports
- Ability to work in team environments, communicate, understand and work within the dynamics of a multi functional and multi location environment
- Capacity to integrate himself with the foreign nationals and in a multi-cultural environment
- Reasonable problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong commitment to safety
- A completer/finisher delivering against targets and deadlines
- Strong team player
- Good fluency in spoken and written English.
- To provide a full planning, work management, analysis and guidance to all OPF operations
- Plan, assess and liaise with maintenance, operations and service department to ensure availability of resources i.e. manpower, materials, documentation and other support resources required for corrective and preventive maintenance
- Develop maintenance plans and other working documentation for 14 days Look ahead and guide work preparer for 7 days execution plan in accordance with the established MIE procedure during maintenance activities
- Review schedule compliance weekly basis both for preventive and corrective works and report.
- Enhance and adherence to schedule compliance closely working with work performers
- To develop and put in place plans to reduce the impact on production output.
- Prepares implementation plan, highlight resources & other requirements
- Must be familiar with repair and maintenance systems and techniques in refineries/petrochemicals.
- Must have general familiarity with Engineering specifications, design philosophy, functions, operating modes and rules of company’s equipment operation.
- Monitoring the Outstanding Work Requests, Work orders and Due /Overdue Inspection items in System Backlog.
- Updates the progress of detailed Plans for individual PM Maintenance activities
- To prepare the weekly/monthly overall programme, ensuring work is executed according to plan. Co-ordinate with Team Leaders, Section and Job Performers to resolve clear conflicts and overlap
- Provide support to ensure all activities are done in conformance to a time schedule
- Keep up to date status of spare parts used, needed and forecast
- Familiar with SAP system, raising requests and work orders and upkeep of records
- Under supervision, performs work that is varied and that may be somewhat difficult in character, but usually involves limited responsibilities.
- Some evaluation, originality or ingenuity is required.
- Eskene West, rotation 28/28.