- A higher education diploma or certificates in Health and Safety Management or relevant technical disciplines.
- Longer work experiences in relevant field with supporting safety or related certifications may be considered on exceptional cases.
- Minimum 2-3 years in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas Facilities systems and equipment and methods of work
- Knowledge in PTW procedure
- Knowledge of risk assessment procedures
- Knowledge in safety inspection
- Knowledge in incident investigation
- Knowledge in behavioral change programs