- A higher education diploma or certificates in Health and Safety Management or relevant technical disciplines.
- Longer work experiences in relevant field with supporting safety or related certifications may be considered on exceptional cases.
- Minimum 2-3 years in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas Facilities systems and equipment and methods of work
- Knowledge in PTW procedure
- Knowledge of risk assessment procedures
- Knowledge in safety inspection
- Knowledge in incident investigation
- Knowledge in behavioral change programs
Required Minimum for HSE Training for position based in Offshore:
- HSE Induction
- RoK Industrial Safety for Hazardous Facilities
- RoK labour and Safety protection
- H2S/Sour safety related training(s) as determined by Company
- Fitness to work at offshore as determined by Company
The job holder must have proven:
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, including the ability to make presentations and write effective reports
- Ability to work in team environments, communicate, understand and work within the dynamics of a multi functional and multi locational environmental
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong commitment to safety and capacity to educate and persuade personnel to adopt safety rules
- Planning capacity
- Intermediate written and spoken English
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of international and local codes and standards related to HSE.
- Maintain recording and distribution of MoM from safety meetings and track attendance sheets
- Control annual leave and rotation schedule for site safety team
- Assist with incident investigation process e.g. develop ToR, support investigation team, registering CARs in the system, monitoring progress of CARs closure, assist with closing CARs, conduct analysis of investigation results and provide recommendation to Site Safety team.
- Support functionality of SAFE-R system and raise critical SAFE-R cards to the site safety team. Conduct SAFE-R analyses on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Track High risk activities as per Daily Dashboards, to ensure that all high risk activities are daily monitored by site safety team.
- Assist in raising SAP notifications and procurement support via SAP system
- Undertake document management including filing, updating, tracking, formatting and distribution to appropriate recipients;
- Assist in the development of HSE Monthly Themes and Campaigns
- Support in logging of evidences of HSE campaigns to ensure that all evidences are visible and filled properly.
- Assist in organization of safety trainings
- Assist in developing and communication of safety messages via Bulletins, HSSE Boards, TV screens
- Monitor safety management tours register findings and follow up actions, and distribute to action parties.
- Support Safety Superintendent on the safety stand downs arrangements
- Assist in monitoring execution of Site HSE Plan and following up with relevant parties on the timely completion of assigned actions
- Assist in monitoring execution of Contractors HSE Management Plan
- Maintain and improve safety culture
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
- Eskene West, rotation 14/14.