- 3 years of experience in Oil&Gas Industry Logistics and in development and/or improvement of logistics systems and processes
- Bachelor’s Engineering Degree in Technical Discipline.
- Sufficient knowledge in technical, specialized fields built on an understanding of theoretical concepts and principles.
- Background knowledge in Lifting and hoisting operations , cargo movements and dangerous goods transportation.
- Plan and analyze experience with operational essential inputs, plant and equipments.
- Ensures that people in the unit understand how their work relates to the business' mission
- Leadership and Supervisory skills in implementation of procedures and work tasks.
- High level of team motivation.
- Ability to communicate and interface effectively and work under minimum supervision.
- To be a proactive and recognizing risks and hazards in operation activities.
- Computer skills required are as follows: Microsoft Word l, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Support of onshore POD with logistics technology and solutions in prosperity of efficient use of industrial plant equipments (Lifting and hoisting, heavy load transportation and works at height) during steady production activities and turn around/full shut down phases.
- Enroll Heavy equipments onshore activities with implementations of company procedures and policies in line with best oil and gas industrial standards. Compose and develop site work instructions to vendor’s staff to meet site requirements as per RoK and company standards.
- Provide professional advice on reaching logistical tasks with mobilization of heavy plant equipment activities scope.
- Maintain transparent interfacing with client departments with prioritizing of site activities trough ensuring of equipments availability at site for maintenance activity.
- Enroll plan for vendor’s subordinates as per company guidelines to maximize resources availability. With on place control of daily pre trip medical check, daily technical check of the plant & equipment, duly on site availability of entrusted manpower.
- Liaise with updates in all necessary document and certificate packages for plant and equipments. Follow up and ensure timely RoK state authority technical inspections for rented and company owned fleet of cranes, man lifts and lifting hoisting auxiliary equipments.
- Execute proper work planning process in line with company site HSE requirements.
- Follow up site requirements during seasonal and weather HSE critical risky period to stop the lifting and work at height activities. (wind speed, low temperature and foggy weather as per standards)
- Acting as PRA for Logistical hub Aksai Base area and conduct on site control, enrolling facility management response.
- Follow up execution of maintenance activities for company owned equipments (Emergency Response fire truck fleet, medical ambulance vehicles, other company plant equipments)
- Support in internal research for onshore plant activity’s logistic tasks through analyzing plant & equipment provision scope, with cost optimization.
- Asses work performances of vendor’s subordinates at site in prosperity of the fallowness of company HSE standards and work tasks with provision of the feedback reports.
- Provide daily site activity progress reports.
- Eskene West, rotation 14/14.