- Maintain regular contact with HES Manager in order to communicate project requirements for safety.
- Establish a culture where everyone believes that all incidents, injuries and operating disruptions are preventable and that "zero incidents" is possible.
- Monitor contractors’ HES performance and ensure early resolution of issues. Expedite the timely closeout of corrective action request.
- Assist in managing the outcomes of audits (record, resolve, and investigate non-conformities).
- Monitor and verify the effectiveness of the implementation and execution of the project HES plan, identifying improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate and participate in IIF walkdowns with Project IIF Steering Committee members
- Interface with the Project Management Team regarding any HES issues related to contractors’ performance, concerns or contractual conflicts.